Skip to content

Cart

Your cart is empty

Accessories - Women

Want to look extra sharp playing the sport you love? Liiteguard has developed a range of accessories to take your outfit to the next level.

Sort by

3 products

Filters

Sold outLiiteguard BASEBALL CAP Caps BLACKLiiteguard BASEBALL CAP Caps BLACK
BASEBALL CAP - BLACK
Sale price€20,00
Liiteguard HEADBAND Headband WHITELiiteguard HEADBAND Headband WHITE
HEADBAND - WHITE
Sale price€10,00
Liiteguard HEADBAND Headband BLACKLiiteguard HEADBAND Headband BLACK
HEADBAND - BLACK
Sale price€10,00

CAP

Put the finishing touch on your outfit with Liiteguard's women’s baseball cap. The cap is designed in black polyester with Liiteguard's classic white logo embroidered on the front. On the back, there’s a retro brass buckle, as part of the cap’s simple and exclusive design.

HEADBAND

Liiteguard's women's headband is made from 75% cotton for better sweat-wicking. The remaining 25% is spandex, which provides a flexible and close-fitting look for training. The headband comes in both white and black, so you can choose the colour that best matches your outfit.

Need to get your hands on your new accessory?

When you shop at Liiteguard.com you get free shipping and free returns. Plus, Liiteguard offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on items purchased at Liiteguard’s website, so you can order your accessories and try them for 30 days.