SHIN-TECH RUNNING - WHITE
- Developed in collaboration with physiotherapists and top athletes
- Fast delivery
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The sock is a compression sock which increases circulation in the lower leg. This can relieve fatigue and reduce discomfort during and after strenuous physical activity. The weaving technique used is the latest on the market, and ensures that the sock provides maximum support around the foot, ankle and shin, so you get the comfort you need to be able to perform your best.
Achilles tendon compression
The sock is designed to support your Achilles tendon, which is exposed to constant vibrations during physical activity. Increased compression directly on the Achilles tendon reduces pain during and after your activity, while preventing possible swelling.
Arch tendon support
On the inside of the sock there is a reinforcement in the material which runs behind the ankle knuckle and down to the inside of the midfoot.
The purpose of this reinforcement is to support the inside of the arch, and lessen pronation during running. Excessive pronation stresses the ligaments and muscles that stabilize your foot - a well-known cause of pain in foot, ankle, lower leg and/or knee during running activity.
Focus on shin pain
The inside of the sock is on both sides of the shin equipped with a point-of-point silicone coating, which is located in the areas where you experience pain if you suffer from shin splints. The silicone is placed there to stimulate the muscles and tendons close to the tibia and thereby relieve pain that may occur during running activities. The pain experienced by shin splints will typically be worst in the landing phase during running, especially on hard surfaces.
The combination of focused stimulation and compression in the sock reduces the vibrations in the tissue, which has a positive effect on the pain in the lower leg.
The sole of the SHIN-TECH sock is designed with a point-by-point silicone coating that extends over the entire sole of the foot. The placement of the silicone creates a friction with the sole of your footwear, which ensures better contact with both footwear and the surface.
The sock is made of a moisture wicking material - a material that, in addition to sublime comfort, transports sweat faster away from the skin than ordinary cotton. Your foot is kept dry, and combined with the anti-slip sole, the risk of blisters is minimized.
- Gradual compression, which ensures optimal blood flow
- Anatomical fit, designed to along the shape of the foot
- Achilles tendon compression, which helps reduce pain and inflammation in the tendon during and after activity
- Anti-slip sole which ensures you a better grip in your shoe
- Moisture wicking fabric which ensures an optimal transport of sweat
- Increased restitution helps your legs after activity
- Shin technology which helps reduce pains in the lower leg and minimizes the risk of shin splints
- Mechanical support to prevent and reduce ankle related injuries
- Can be tumble dried