PRO-TECH - BLUE
- Developed in collaboration with physiotherapists and top athletes
- Fast delivery
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our PRO-TECH is a compression sock with graduated compression. The compression is tightest at the foot and decreases in the remaining part, so it is the least in the top. This feature ensures an optimal flow of blood back to the heart so you can perform at your best.
PRO-TECH is designed with small silicone spots placed around both ankle knuckles. The location of the silicone spots covers the ligaments and ensures increased blood circulation in the area, which at the same time affects your sensory feedback. Your sensory feedback affects your responsiveness and increases your stability as well as joint control.
The silicone spots ensure that the sock fits correctly, and gives you maximum support and comfort during your entire training session or match.
Achilles tendon compression
The PRO-TECH sock has been developed with extra compression directly on the Achilles tendon to support your tendon, which is exposed to constant vibrations during physical activity.
Studies show that increased compression directly on the Achilles tendon can reduce pain during and after your activity, while preventing possible swelling.
The sole of the PRO-TECH sock is designed with a point-by-point silicone coating that extends over the entire sole of the foot. The placement of the silicone creates a friction with the sole of your footwear, which ensures better contact with both footwear and the surface.
Moisture wicking material
The sock is made of a moisture wicking material - a material that, in addition to sublime comfort, transports sweat faster away from the skin than ordinary cotton. Your foot is kept dry, and combined with the anti-slip sole, the risk of blisters is minimized.
- Graduated compression ensuring optimal blood flow
- Anatomical fit designed to follow the shape of the foot
- Ankle protection, increasing blood circulation in the ankle region
- Achilles tendon compression, which helps reduce pain and inflammation in the tendon during and after activity
- Anti-slip sole securing your foot’s grip in your shoe
- Moisture-wicking fabric for optimal transport of sweat away from the skin
- Increased sensory feedback, helping your brain to register the movement of your body, to improve stability
- Mechanical support to prevent and reduce ankle-related injuries
- Can be tumble dried