Headband - Men


Liiteguard's men's headband is made from 75% cotton, for better sweat-wicking. The remaining 25% is spandex. Spandex ensures that our headband is a close but flexible fit. Our headband comes in both black and white.

Do you need a new sports headband?

You get free deliveries and returns when you buy products from us. With our 30-day satisfaction guarantee, you can try our products before deciding if they work for you.

Responsibility & quality

Danish responsible design and technology