Skip to content

Cart

Your cart is empty

Accessories - Men


Want to look sharp or just be shaded from the sun? We have the solution for you - a Liiteguard Cap for men.

Sort by

3 products

Filters

Sold outLiiteguard BASEBALL CAP Caps BLACKLiiteguard BASEBALL CAP Caps BLACK
BASEBALL CAP - BLACK
Sale price€20,00
Liiteguard HEADBAND Headband WHITELiiteguard HEADBAND Headband WHITE
HEADBAND - WHITE
Sale price€10,00
Liiteguard HEADBAND Headband BLACKLiiteguard HEADBAND Headband BLACK
HEADBAND - BLACK
Sale price€10,00

Want a Liiteguard Cap?

The cap comes in classic black, with our logo in white on the front. The cap is made of polyester and has a brass buckle at the back.

When buying products from us, you get free shipping and returns. Furthermore, we have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, so you can try our products before deciding whether to keep them.

Headbands - Men

Our mens’s sports headbands are made from 75% cotton, which provides great sweat wicking. The remaining 25% is made from spandex, helping the headband to fit securely, while being flexible. Our headbands are available in both black and white.

Need a new sports headband?

When you buy from us, you get free shipping and returns. You also get a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, so you can try out our products before deciding whether to keep them.